- Describe yourself.
- What is your favourite fruit flavour?
- What is your favourite day of the week?
- Which is your favourite time of the day?
- Are you a morning person or a night person?
- What is your favourite breakfast meal?
- What is your favourite colour and why?
- Which is your most favourite book ever?
- What kind of music do you like?
- Which is your favourite genre of films?
- Which is your most favourite place in this Earth?
- Which animal would you want to be and why?
- If you could have a luncheon with any 3 people (real or fictitious), who would you choose and why?
- If you were granted 3 wishes, what would you ask for?
- If you were stranded on a lonely beach, what are the 5 things that you would want to survive?
I’m coming up blank. The idea of being stranded depresses me greatly. I’d love for a satellite phone so I could phone someone to come get me. And a hot guy to keep my mind off how hopeless the circumstances are. Maybe two hot guys. Yes, make that two. I think I’d go a bit crazy without music for several weeks. So I’d definitely need one of those guys to have a good singing voice. Does that count as a thing?
Food and water would also be nice, or a way to get both. Have I used up all my things?
- If you could be anyone, who would you be?
- What is the one thing you wish you could change in yourself?
- What is the one thing you wish you could do if given the chance?
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
- If you knew that this was your last day on Earth, how would you spend it?
- Were you a naughty kid or a nice kid?
- What was the happiest moment in your life?
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
- What is the weirdest/craziest thing you have ever done?
- What is your definition of an incredible weekend?
- Which is the best holidays you have ever had?
- Have you got a phobia you want to share?
- What makes you angry?
- What do you do when you feel sad?
- Who or what inspires you?
- Congratulations! Now you can freely rant about your book(s) and/or projects.
It’s wrong. Wicked. As coven priest, Aston should know better. But he can’t help his feelings for Gemma. Too bad she likes his brother Drew—his no-good, cheating, engaged brother who takes what he wants regardless of who gets hurt. Aston tries to warn Gemma, but when he steps into his brother’s room and the lights go out and she presses herself against him…
Air witch Gemma has lusted after Drew for years. When she gets her chance to spend a steamy night with him, she takes it. As he makes love to her in the darkness, as he makes her come again and again, she can’t help but think he’s different somehow—taller, more thoughtful. And that facial hair that abrades her skin in some seriously naughty places…how did he grow that so fast?
By day, Aston seems dark and frightening. By night, he rocks Gemma’s world. If he could only convince her to see the truth—he may not be his brother, but he loves her more than Drew ever could.
More info & buy link: http://www.jasminejade.com/p-10516-wickedly-good.aspx
Links to find me:
Blog is: http://blog.anyabreton.com
Amazon author page: http://www.amazon.com/Anya-Breton/e/B004QWCUVU/