- Describe yourself. I am lumpy, bumpy, and odd. I’ve lived a while. Dogs and children love me.
- What is your favourite fruit flavour? Watermelon
- What is your favourite day of the week? Any day above ground is a good one!
- Which is your favourite time of the day? Morning, and coffee.
- Are you a morning person or a night person? I stay up late.
- What is your favourite breakfast meal? Chocolate chip waffles
- What is your favourite colour and why? Turquoise because it reminds me of water
- Which is your most favourite book ever? The Black Stallion and The Stand and The Hobbit and Dandelion Wine and …
- What kind of music do you like? Old & new pop, country & western, some classical, a bit of bluegrass, some góspel, and Bruce Springsteen
- Which is your favourite genre of films? Science fiction like The Terminator, also thrillers like The Bourne movies, and spooky movies like The Woman in Black
- Which is your most favourite place in this Earth? My home
- Which animal would you want to be and why? A hummingbird because they can fly so fast and are so beautiful
- If you could have a luncheon with any 3 people (real or fictitious), who would you choose and why? My father, because he died when I was young, Abraham Lincoln, because he was the greatest President, and Albert Einstein because he knew the answers to so many secrets
- If you were granted 3 wishes, what would you ask for? Good health for my loved ones, peace on earth (corny but true), and an end to children and animal cruelty everywhere (sort of goes along with peace on earth I suppose)
- If you were stranded on a lonely beach, what are the 5 things that you would want to survive? Food, fresh wáter, unlimited supply of books, my husband, pencils and paper
- If you could be anyone, who would you be? Just me, only thinner
- What is the one thing you wish you could change in yourself? See the answer above.
- What is the one thing you wish you could do if given the chance? Hang glide
- What would you do if you won the lottery? Give to family first, then to local animal shelters
- If you knew that this was your last day on Earth, how would you spend it? With family
- Were you a naughty kid or a nice kid? Nice kid, naughty teenager!
- What was the happiest moment in your life? When my daughter was born
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? World wide book tour
- What is the weirdest/craziest thing you have ever done? Slept in my car when it broke down on the L.A. freeway
- What is your definition of an incredible weekend? Swimming, taking in a concert or movie, hiking, or just hanging out wtih family
- Which is the best holidays you have ever had? My husband rented the entire communtiy pool one year and invited everyone we ever knew for my birthday…what a blast we had.
- Have you got a phobia you want to share? No, but I still get motion sick in cars & airplanes
- What makes you angry? Cruelty
- What do you do when you feel sad? Cry or cuss or both. Then I go for a walk in the park and count my blessings.
- Who or what inspires you? Well written books inspire me, and children who aren’t afraid to try anything they put their minds to, and athletes like those we just watched competing in the Olympics. I so admire their dedication and endurance!
- Congratulations! Now you can freely rant about your book(s) and/or projects.
My first attempt at women’s fiction, All For Love, is coming out on 8/23/12. It is a contemporary romance with a bit of a dark theme. It isn’t paranormal, it is straight-up, real life. It is being published by 5 Prince Publishing in digital and print. You can check out excerpts and snippets on my blog. There are some free short stories on the blog as well.
I also tried my hand at self-publishing a sci/fi short story called Chems. It is the story of a boy who finds a soldier who has been turned into a chemical-zombie by the goverrnment. It is available only on Amazon. All the rest of my books are available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and at the publishers websites.
Please feel free to stop by my blog: www.annswann.blogspot.com
My FB page: http://www.facebook.com/annswann.author
Amazon Central: http://tinyurl.com/6wl3oe2
Also, take a look at my first attempt at making a book trailer http://youtu.be/zSoqxHOY-Hw