- Describe yourself. I’m a romantic suspense writer, but mostly I’m a mother. I love my kids more than anything--anyone who talks to me for very long will usually hear me bragging about something those kids do!
- What is your favourite fruit flavour? That’s a hard one. I love fruit. I guess apple or watermelon.
- What is your favourite day of the week? Friday - because I know the weekend is almost here!
- Which is your favourite time of the day? I love afternoon when it is almost time to quit my day job and write my fiction.
- Are you a morning person or a night person? I’ve always been a night owl.
- What is your favourite breakfast meal? Something really quick and easy. It’s so hard for me to get up in the morning (because of the night owl thing) that breakfast is usually just a glass of milk or something on the run.
- What is your favourite colour and why? Purple… I really can’t tell you why. It’s just pretty.
- Which is your most favourite book ever? I read so many books and I have so many favorites. I just finished Only In Her Dreams by Christina McKnight, however, and it was excellent. My favorite is probably whatever I’m currently reading.
- What kind of music do you like? Everything except rap. My favorites are country and 80’s music though.
- Which is your favourite genre of films? Romantic comedy or horror - what a combination, right?
- Which is your most favourite place in this Earth? Anywhere I can hear the ocean, a river, or a stream. I love moving water.
- Which animal would you want to be and why? A dolphin! Not only are they my favorite animal, they are super smart and get to live surrounded by water all the time. Plus, I love their playful natures.
- If you could have a luncheon with any 3 people (real or fictitious), who would you chose and why? I have no witty or profound answers for this. I’d choose three of my loved ones who have passed on. I miss them, and it would be great to have one more conversation with them.
- If you were granted 3 wishes, what would you ask for? Like a genie? Wow! I would want good health for my family members. I would use my other two wishes to give both of my children whichever thing they most desired. Maybe not…my son most desires to be on the SWAT force in Los Angeles and that scares me to death. My daughter would probably wish to be a pro bowler, which is a little easier to handle. Next question! I can’t answer this one ;-)
- If you were stranded on a lonely beach, what are the 5 things that you would want to survive? Yay! Stranded on a beach. How did you know my secret wish? That’s what I should’ve asked the genie for in the question above! 1. A fully loaded e-reader with more books stored in the “cloud.” 2. A computer with a never-ending power supply so I could write. 3. An umbrella, ‘cause too much sun makes me sick. 4. An endless supply of virgin margaritas (alcohol gives me headaches). 5. A really comfy beach chair.
- If you could be anyone, who would you be? I gotta be me! I sometimes envy other people, but I’ve got a pretty darn good life.
- What is the one thing you wish you could change in yourself? I’m actually really shy. I have a hard time meeting new people. I wish I was a little less afraid.
- What is the one thing you wish you could do if given the chance? Hands down, swim with dolphins. I will do this one day!
- What would you do if you won the lottery? Take my entire family (my kids, my parents, my sisters and brothers, and their families) on a cruise and distribute the money equally so we could all live with a little padding between paydays.
- If you knew that this was your last day on Earth, how would you spend it? With my kids and spouse, playing cards and laughing. I’d also order a pizza, boneless chicken wings, and cook a roast. Hey, no reason to count calories if it’s the last day, right?
- Were you a naughty kid or a nice kid? I was always a nice kid. My brother likes to say suck up, but I don’t use that term.
- What was the happiest moment in your life? I honestly have so many of these, I can’t pinpoint just one. Every day I’m able to laugh about something is a happy moment.
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? Hopefully a wildly successful author making enough money from my books that I can write full time.
- What is the weirdest/craziest thing you have ever done? I hate to tell you this, but I’m rather boring. I do all sorts of crazy things in my imagination, and let my characters live that out, but in real life there’s not a lot of crazy going on.
- What is your definition of an incredible weekend? Picnic on the lake with my family in the summer. Finishing a good book wrapped up in my special blanket in the winter (with my cat, Gizmo, purring on my lap).
- Which is the best holidays you have ever had? (I’m going to assume you are talking vacations and not Christmas? If I’m wrong, let me know and I can change this answer). My family and I spent ten days on the coast in Oregon. I was lulled to sleep every night by the sound of the ocean. We had a campfire on the beach one night, hunted for sand dollars and seashells every morning, and went out whale watching on a little boat one afternoon.
- Have you got a phobia you want to share? I am afraid of tons of things! The worst though is spiders and any other creepy crawlies. Ewww! I’m shuddering just thinking about it, but a spider crawled on my arm yesterday…YUCK!
- What makes you angry? All the injustice in the world. I get so frustrated when I hear stories about a mother killing her children, bullies beating up someone because they are different, innocent people dying in senseless wars… really, almost anything on the news these days. They rarely share happy stories.
- What do you do when you feel sad? I put on my headphones and belt out a few songs at the top of my lungs (usually Shania Twain or Dixie Chicks). Since I’m not a good singer, everyone is happier if I stay happy.
- Who or what inspires you? I love hearing about other people’s successes. No matter how big or how small. So many people inspire me. If you have a happy story, send it my way!
- Congratulations! Now you can freely rant about your book(s) and/or projects.
A suspected murderess flees her former life in search of tranquility, but the past refuses to die, threatening to destroy her newfound happiness.
Lilly Price is an abused woman on the run, but she can’t hide forever. Desperate to escape public scrutiny following accusations that she hired a hit man to kill her fiancé, Lilly hopes to rebuild her life in a new town.
Widowed Zach Woodbridge is in no hurry to find another bride. He longs for a peaceful summer, writing at his lakeside cottage. Things change after an introduction to his grandmother’s intriguing new assistant, Lilly.
When Lilly’s secrets are revealed, can their fragile relationship weather the storm? And when a man from the past wishes to reclaim Lilly, using any force necessary, can she and Zach protect the people they love?
CONTENT WARNING: Violence, mild language, sizzling love scenes.
You can find it on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Always-Forever-ebook/dp/B008ZMX1CY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1346209744&sr=8-2&keywords=Always+%26+Forever
Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/always-forever-chantel-rhondeau/1112557514?ean=2940014900386
Connect with me at the following places: